FANDOM


File:I00134

Description Edit

Finished Product: Violent Mars Breastplate

Effects: Defense +827 Magic Defense +589 STR +25 VIT +20 AGI +15 3-Piece Set Bonus: AGI +30 Attack with 50% chance of ice damage +1100 4-Piece Set Bonus: Shattering Blow damage +30%, attack with 20% chance of causing target unable to use physical skills for 6 sec 5-Piece Set Bonus: Max HP +15% 25% chance of reflecting 70% of physical damage when being attacked

Required Ingredients: Fury Master Armor X 1 Dull Ancient Superalloy X 20

You can find a local alchemist to produce it for you

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.