Finished Product: Taro Lover Farewell
Effects: Defense increases +525 Magic Defense increases +374 STR increases +22 VIT increases +20 AGI increases +22 3 Piece Set Bonus: STR increases +50, Evade increases +35% 4 Piece Set Bonus: VIT increases +50; Physical Defense and Magic Defense increase +15% 5 Piece Set Bonus: Received Critical Rate and DMG decrease -25%. There is a 25% chance of countering 50% of damage when attacked. There is a 5% chance to activate equipment ability when attacked There is a 25% chance of reflecting 50% of damage when being attacked There is a 5% chance to activate equipment ability when being attacked Ability effects: Attacks have a 100% chance of causing triple damage
Required Ingredients: Taro King Lover's Shackles x5 Taro Metal x25
You can find a local alchemist to produce it for you.